I just purchased a new repair kit and after testing it, I will be using it for all our mobile repairs. I have to say, sometimes the “new and improved” or in layman terms “more expensive” kits, can’t hold a candle to the simple old school kits like this one.
I found this kit while shopping for some other supplies at a local store. The design is what first caught my eye, reminiscent of the kits I had used in the past, but a design I liked. The cost was what made up my mind on the purchase and test, easily a couple hundred dollars less than the kit I was using and I am glad I did. I have to be completely honest, I did not use the repair resin that was provided (call me a cheater) preferring instead to use what i would normally use for our repairs. The results were amazing and as a result this will be my kit of choice.
a nasty compound break
just attached the kit
working the resin (pardon the dirty towel)
Void filled. All that’s left is a small blemish.